Monday, July 6, 2009

curlywurly...

(if you guys are wondering what my real name is, it's that one on the shirt right there. =} cool huh?)
i super duper want to get a hair cut, as in the bob edgy type. my problem is my hair's curly so yeah, I'm stuck with the bed waves, beachy waves, waveywaves. i know i can get the edgy bob with a very good hairstylist, but i would be so lazy waking up extra early to heat protect, flat iron, blow dry and style my hair... maybe if i decide to really really put that much effort everyday i might get a new hairstyle, but as for now, i can still deal with my curlywurlies.

it was a fun day today, had a shoot with really goofy, kick ass photographers mwahaha, i kept sneezing and coughing and they were like, "whenever you're ready sneezy." it was nothing avant garde though. i was half glad that it wasn't since I'm was not feeling the best these days, i think I'm coming down with something...

ughhh.. have to rest.....

until next time =}

No comments:

Post a Comment