Thursday, June 25, 2009

SIGMA COMPLETE BRUSHES ARRIVE!!!!



yey!!!! Mr. mailman arrived again today with a big gift for me!!!

it came in a size 5 bubble mailer!!! biiiiiiig
oh yeah and for those of you who are curious as to if i were charged tax or custom's fee for my parcel (worth $79) no, i wasn't, it was actually even delivered to my doorstep. YAY for
mr. Mailman again and it took 1.. 2.. 3.. 7 days only to get to me!!! 7 days girls! you have to admit that, that was purdee quick for the post! hah props to you dudes!

the guide, brush cleansing care card and the infamous E.L.F freebie (the mirror was broken but it was a freebie anyway.. so watev.. a freebie is still a freebie LOL =} )

pretty brushes in their sleeves and guards!! something to keep me busy this weekend!!!


detailed pic will be posted soon!!!!

until next time.
see you around at vanity boulevard =}




1 comment:

  1. OMG!
    it was delivered straight at your house?!

    i want to buy this one so bad & the only thing that's stopping me is the customs tax that i know i would be paying.
    lucky you!

    one question lang,sis
    How much is the declared amount on the parcel? I know the price on the site, but sometimes seller declare a different amount kasi e.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete